RE: Building a Student's Art & Design Portfolio...

---------

From: Kathleen Hubbard (hubbardk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 06:16:26 PDT

Larry: I would suggest you get an AP Portfolio guideline. This is the criteria that the AP Board uses for development and critique of HS portfolios for college credit. They emphasis an area of concentration, a series, wide spectrum of work and at least 24 slides in one type of work. Contact your HS counselor for a phone # for the Ap offices. Ask them for guidelines for AP art. There is also an Art History guideline booklet. Good luck-K. Hubbard