Re: bubbles, the party's over

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 00:48:52 PDT

Mary Ann -

Your party just absolutley reminded me of art
exhibits/openings that Joseph Cornell had for
children, but they weren't quite as elaborate!

He loved kids and would give them his work. One
little girl brought hers back when she was tired of it
and he gave her another one.

Can't wait to get my hands on your new book -
Discovering was my traditional Teacher Appreciation
gift for deserving friends and colleagues.

Dawn