telephone wire

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 21:22:40 PDT

I use telephone wire for a lot of projects-I hope the supply doesn't dry
up! One guy from the phone company warned me about letting kids use it for
jewelry because it is so strong it wouldn't break if bracelets or necklaces
got hung on something. It could cause a bad cut or worse. But we use it for
making wire sculptures of people, circuses, on masks as embellishments, etc.
            Jeryl

---