water soluable oil paints

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 15:30:36 PDT

DEar Judy and everyone,
I just used a water doluable oil paint. I blended it and wiped it down (to
fix my wooden staircase that my husband cloroxed...just three or four
steps!) anyway...anyone know about how long this takes to dry? Does it dry
like regular oil paints? or acrylic or that watersoulable stuff for
baseboards? I put a thin coat on and blended it with a paper towel! Looks
my other stairs!
And yes, I know I should do this the right wa...hubby said he would...last
year.

Love to all
Becky Thornton

---