Technology materials - Corel and more (the complete message)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 11:27:24 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sorry folks - that last one got away from me before it was supposed to....I
was just going to send this to Sue - but then thought others might find
something useful. This is as far as I will go with Corel Draw. I am not
familiar with the software myself.

This page has links to all sorts of files for you to download:
http://www1.harlingen.isd.tenet.edu/images/trainlsns_98.html
Here are some of the topics: Digital Imaging (including Corel Draw), Kid Pix
Studio and Kid Pix Studio Deluxe, Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, Microsoft
Publisher 2000 and more...

Corel Draw Tutorials:
http://www.unleash.com/tipstricks/index.html

Scroll down for more Graphics tutorials:
http://www.hpedsb.on.ca/ec/est/nresourcelinks.html

Some basic lesson ideas:
http://lrs.ed.uiuc.edu/students/s-garg/Lesson.html

Corel Draw Bible may be a useful resource:
http://www.allbookstores.com/book/0764533150

Corel tips:
http://www.mccannas.com/othertip/other.htm

Scroll down to Graphics tutorials: