Re: glitter info?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 07:46:43 PDT

Yes, we must remember our clientele (elementary teachers). They love
glitter, pom-poms, beads, shiny paper, anything metallic, anything
fluorescent, and anything with a neat texture, like velour paper. I try to
include these mediums in many lessons because it motivates my students and
creates enthusisasm and joy! When I first started teaching elementary (9
years ago) I thought, "Why do I need this stuff?" Now I know.

Leah