telephone wire

---------

From: Tracey Collier (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 05:01:01 PDT

Hi all

I was greatly interested to see that this idea has spread as far as it
seems to have done.

Making baskets and other decorating other functional items with
telephone wire has been a Zulu craft for quite a while. The Zulus use
two different techniques to weave their baskets.

If anyone is interested in finding ut more, please drop me an e-mail. I
wont be able to reply straight away, as I am off for a weeks workshop in
a rural area (no computer) but I will send you some info as soon as I
get back

Regards

Tracy Collier in Durban, South Africa

---