Re: glitter info?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 19:00:20 PDT

LOL! Reminds me of when I had some shiny purple metallic paper and I cut it
into squares big enough for each kindergarten student to have 1. I put tape
rolls on them, stuck them on me, and gave each student one as they left (if
you don't know the story then this probably doesn't mean anything). Covered
in all that shiny paper I had their undivided attention for the ENTIRE
period! Amazing what abit of sparkly will do! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> haha....I hate glitter. However, I let my first graders use glitter on
for
> their "rainbow fish" (a little filler lesson). Wow...you would have
thought I
> offered them a million dollars (or whatever would be worth a million
dollars
> to 6 year olds!) hehehehehe
>
> So I save glitter....and other cool things (like wiggly eyes) as my little
> bribes. I know...absolutely shameless!!!

---