Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: glitter info?

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 19:00:20 PDT

LOL! Reminds me of when I had some shiny purple metallic paper and I cut it
into squares big enough for each kindergarten student to have 1. I put tape
rolls on them, stuck them on me, and gave each student one as they left (if
you don't know the story then this probably doesn't mean anything). Covered
in all that shiny paper I had their undivided attention for the ENTIRE
period! Amazing what abit of sparkly will do! :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

> haha....I hate glitter. However, I let my first graders use glitter on
> their "rainbow fish" (a little filler lesson). would have
thought I