Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Amedeo Modigliani - links and lesson plans

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 18:56:27 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Folks were looking for resources for Amedeo Modigliani. Does anyone have a
lesson they have done that they can share?
Save these links as I will not be listing all of them on my site. I will
start working on the page of teacher recommended artists once all of the
research is done. I hope to have it up and running by fall. American Artist
page is basically done (I will be adding more Latino and Mexican artists to
my page on Mexico). I will add links to your lesson plan ideas that you send
to me or post to the list.

Amedeo Modigliani [Italian Expressionist Painter and Sculptor,

Who is Modi? (site does have some nudes)

Nice lesson plan on comparing two sculptures:

Albright Knox lesson plan: (lesson) (teacher page) (student page) (worksheet)

Dennis Golembek's middle school project:

National Gallery of Art:

Modigliani -My Studio (has one nude image):

Archives Legales Amedeo Modigliani (has biography):

OCAIW - links to images on the web (many nudes):
1 or

Web Gallery

Olga's Gallery:

Carol Gerten:

InterArt - 6 pages of images - many nudes - but good source for PowerPoint

Guggenheim biography: (works)

Modigliani - Paul Guillaume:

Prints (good for PowerPoint images)

Lots more print sites online.