Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: glitter info?

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 18:31:57 PDT

I think glitter needs to be registered as an addictive substance! No matter
how often I used to teach glitter use and etiquette, I still ended up with
tons of multi-color glitter! Glitter addictions knows no age limits -
everyone seems to get carried away with the stuff!

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA