Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

ArtsConnected - Learn more at Tapped In

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 14:11:34 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

It will be quite awhile before I feature ArtsConnectEd on Great sites (maybe
August or September):

B J has just reminded me that Kevan Nitzberg leads a discussion on Tapped

>>Kevan also leads a discussion in TAPPED IN each month on how to use
the ArtsConnected resources and how to create your own exhibitions.
Kevan's next TI presentation is on Thursday, June 12 from 6:00-7:30pm
CDT/ 7:00-8:30pm EDT. You can log in as a guest or get a free membership

Maybe some of you will want to "Tap In".

See LOTS of lessons and activites:

ArtsNet Minnesota Lesson Plans:

Art Gallery:

Artists Tool Kit - GREAT Interactive site:

Arts Collector - this is what Kevan presents:

Surrounded by Beauty - Excellent native American Resource:

Architecture and Design of the Praiie School (Kevan posted this):

Browse More Tours and Adventrues:

This is wonderful World Myths and Legends:

See what all Minneapolis Institute of the Arts has to offer:

Walker Art Center:

Here are coloring pages fro elementary teahers (use for free time

Check the Playground - Treasure hunt it sun:

Here is a list of many online activites:

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department