ArtsConnected - Learn more at Tapped In

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 14:11:34 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

It will be quite awhile before I feature ArtsConnectEd on Great sites (maybe
August or September):
http://www.artsconnected.org/index.cfm

B J has just reminded me that Kevan Nitzberg leads a discussion on Tapped
In:

>>Kevan also leads a discussion in TAPPED IN each month on how to use
the ArtsConnected resources and how to create your own exhibitions.
Kevan's next TI presentation is on Thursday, June 12 from 6:00-7:30pm
CDT/ 7:00-8:30pm EDT. You can log in as a guest or get a free membership
at http://ti2.sri.com/tappedin.

Maybe some of you will want to "Tap In".

See LOTS of lessons and activites:
http://www.artsconnected.org/classroom/

ArtsNet Minnesota Lesson Plans:
http://www.artsconnected.org/artsnetmn/

Art Gallery:
http://www.artsconnected.org/art/

Artists Tool Kit - GREAT Interactive site:
http://www.artsconnected.org/toolkit/

Arts Collector - this is what Kevan presents:
http://www.artsconnected.org/art_collector/user/newuser.cfm

Surrounded by Beauty - Excellent native American Resource:
http://www.artsmia.org/surrounded-by-beauty/

Architecture and Design of the Praiie School (Kevan posted this):
http://www.artsmia.org/unified-vision/

Browse More Tours and Adventrues:
http://www.artsconnected.org/art/more-adventures.shtml

This is wonderful World Myths and Legends:
http://www.artsmia.org/world-myths/

See what all Minneapolis Institute of the Arts has to offer:
http://www.artsmia.org/

Walker Art Center:
http://www.walkerart.org/jsindex.html

Here are coloring pages fro elementary teahers (use for free time
activites):
http://www.artsmia.org/coloringbook/

Check the Playground - Treasure hunt it sun:
http://www.artsconnected.org/playground/find_it.shtml

Here is a list of many online activites:
http://www.artsmia.org/interactive-media/online-resources.cfm

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department