Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Kids' Styles in Landscape Paintings

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 06:16:26 PDT

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <> writes:
Great site. As I look through each of the grade level, you can
definitely see how the students advance in use of elements and
principles. I am really impressed with seeing so many students
on one site. Is this one class or several clases. I teach high
school and have tried this once with several classes, will never
do that again. I would not see so many sitting in one place,
instead they would be up roaming around. Not all students are
like this, I have only done this recently with my advanced

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Director of Visual Art (K-12)
Bryan Texas
Phone 979.731.7381