Professionalism on the way out the door

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 20:55:27 PDT

My ex-husband victimized me for many many years. It is not something I ever
wanted or asked for and I hate him for it. I don't care how many judges and
politicians campaigns he ran. I still hate him and I don't want anything to
do with him. I kept his last name so that the teachers at the elementary
school where my son was, could contact me if there was an emergency. Now my
son is in the army. That's why I still keep that name for my middle name.
Because I figured that they would try to sever the connection between me and
my son. And I was right. They did try to do that, but they couldn't do it.

Jean Eger Womack

---