Great Sites for Kids - updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 15:29:14 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I took the easy way out this month. Alix Peshette has an excellent page on
her site. I just stole all of her links for Great Sites. I will be checking
them as the month goes on and revising if I find broken links.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite-kids.html

I know Alix doesn't mind - This will give her site some more traffic too.
Alix, if you see this - I will send you email with any broken links I find.

If you can not access my link - go in through IAD home:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/ - then Great Sites.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department