Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Interactve sites - to Judy

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 14:15:23 PDT

Hi Judy, these are great- thank you so much! I have an article at school about
George W. crossing the Delaware, and it was talking about the inaccuracies in
the painting. Maybe others was that. I bring it up, because it was a good way
to teach history with that painting. I never verified any of it, just kept the
article as a point of interest. One thing that I remember from the article was
about the flag that is pictured, that it wouldn't have been the one he would
have had on the boat.
Thanks again,