Re: Interactve sites - to Judy

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 14:15:23 PDT

Hi Judy, these are great- thank you so much! I have an article at school about
George W. crossing the Delaware, and it was talking about the inaccuracies in
the painting. Maybe others was that. I bring it up, because it was a good way
to teach history with that painting. I never verified any of it, just kept the
article as a point of interest. One thing that I remember from the article was
about the flag that is pictured, that it wouldn't have been the one he would
have had on the boat.
Thanks again,
Betsy
Judy Decker wrote: