Great Site! 4 to Explore - over 200 topics

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 08:26:26 PDT

Dea Art Educators,

Donnalyn just posted 4 to Explore to ArtsEducators list:
http://www.42explore.com/index.htm
"Don't start with a search engine, start with 42explore! When you're
learning something new, it's nice to have more than one resource to explore.
This web project provides "four to eXplore" for each topic. On each page
you'll find definitions, activities, the 4 good starting points, and many
more links and resources for the thematic topic."
Sort by topic:
http://www.42explore.com/topic.htm
Sort by subject:
http://www.42explore.com/subject.htm
Look under various headings for art related topics (scroll down to Social
Studies)
Weaving is listed under Home Economics:
http://www.42explore.com/weave.htm

Craig Roland had already sent me the Masks link (I just shared it with a few
members):
http://www.42explore.com/mask.htm

This site will be featured in Great Sites soon on IAD. I know in checking
that some of their links are broken....but it would still be worth a look.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/