Re: Safe paint for metal

---------

From: Betty Bowen (albertbandura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 08:24:19 PDT

Be sure to prime it first! I second the Rustoleum.

My dear principal, however, would suddenly then decide (after having asked me to do it) that I was teaching my students how to use spraypaint thus encouraging vandalism.

Kind of like how it was ok for us to draw on the blacktop in sidewalk chalk.....until they signed their names.

Not a bad guy, generally very supportive, sometimes he confuses himself.