Re: Pencil Sharpener Advice

---------

From: Betty Bowen (albertbandura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 08:21:03 PDT

First of all, thanks to Judy for helping me get re-subscribed for summer - I'm not Albert Bandura, this is a yahoo account I had in order to do a website on him for my ed Psych class last semester -

I just got a new electric pencil sharpener thanks to our student council - they had a dance and all the proceeds went to teacher supplies - there was a sheet in the teacher's lounge that we could sign up for something we needed. I don't know what kind it is, don't care, just happy to have it.

Anyway, my students were so hard on drawing pencils/erasers this year that I asked permission to have them sold at the student store instead of my providing them. That will mean my working at the student store before school once in awhile, probably (all the $$ goes to the reading program, which is ok with me, really), but it was killing me to find the pencils in such bad shape.

Betty in OK