Re: ordering new kiln -- single or three phase?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 22:05:11 PDT

FYI The power supply in your building will determine the voltage and phase requirements of the kiln. For example if your building is powered by 208 volts and single phase electricity, your kiln should have the same power specifications. Contact your custodian or local electric company for this information. Please let me know if you need a quoted price. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com