Re: artsednet digest: June 05, 2003

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 22:02:27 PDT

My ex-husband's buddy, Rod Larson knew every Communist organization in the
Bay Area and a few terrorist organizations too. He talked about them
endlessly. He was convinced that the phone was bugged, but maybe no one was
listening except me. He used to make us biscuits. He said I am going to
make something for you that is really bad and say that it is really good.
The biscuits were hard as a rock. He would get my son to say, "They're
great!" when they came out of the oven. And then they would both laugh.

---