Professionalism on the way out the door

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 21:35:48 PDT

Yeah, they tell us that it is fun and legal and everyone is doing it, like
my ex-husband and his friends did. Like the medical marijuana people do.
Like the San Francisco DA does. Then they get us in groups and talk about
drugs like they are a wonderful thing, until you are saying the same thing,
like a parrot. They take us to nudist camps and take us into bars and get
us used to being in bars. They use us and then they throw us out of the bar
when we are approaching menopause and then they do more drug experiments on
us. Who the hell are they, anyway?

Jean Eger Womack

---