Re: professionalism on my way out the door

---------

From: Debbie Chojnacky (dschojnacky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 21:00:14 PDT

Don't write a resignation! I agree with the others. Call your union leader
right away! If you are endorsed in any other subject area, think, be
creative - is there something you can become endorsed in quickly this
summer, a few more credits. I know that is not what some of us art teachers
want to know. It may be the future if the national standards and "leave no
child behind" takes the remedial students away from us in secondary levels.
You are usually guaranteed a job somewhere, somehow until something with art
opens. Good luck and don't resign. Is there another reason this happened. I
might of missed your first message?
Take Care
Debbie C.