Professionalism on the way out the door

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 20:50:06 PDT

And that's nothing compared to the very aggressive recruitment into the gay
lifestyle that I have listened to. That completely turns me off. With all
due respect. I feel sorry for the kids who have to go through that. They
talk about brain surgery, the Spartacist League which shows up with drugs
and beatings--they get people to do that with drugs, loaded cigarettes,
drugs in the wine. They always announce it to me before they do it to me,
as a way of letting me know that I can't do anything about it. At Contra
Costa College the women in the ceramics class said they passed a law that
they could do drug experiments on people who they caught committing crimes,
which they had encouraged them to do, of course.

Jean Womack

---