Asian Art- Korean - Vietnamese - Links

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 14:36:53 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Many on my survey were looking for links for Asian Art. I will be adding
more to my site - but thought it best to post them now so you can browse
them over the summer. Post any additional links you come across for Korean
and Vietnamese art -Several on my survey were interested. I am posting this
to the World list too in case you are interested.

I have many for China and Japan on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/oriental.htm
If you find some Great Sites over the summer for me to add - please post to
the list.

Here are some general sites I already have listed:
Asian Art
http://www.asianart.com/index.html
Asian Art.Net
http://www.asia-art.net/
Journey Through Asia - by Eugene Kuo is nice for photographs
http://www.226-design.com/seaek/
Sri Lanka by Eugene is good too
http://www.226-design.com/srilanka/

Here are some additional resources for Asia
Chris Witcombe - Sweet Briar College
http://witcombe.sbc.edu/ARTHLinks3.html
Freer and Sackler Galleries - Smithsonian:
http://www.asia.si.edu/
http://www.asia.si.edu/collections/default.htm
http://www.asia.si.edu/education/default.htm
Metrolpolitan Museum of Art
http://www.metmuseum.org/collections/department.asp?dep=6
Asian Art Now -Contemporary Asian Art (many countries represented)
http://www.asianartnow.com/
Detroit Institute of Art:
http://www.dia.org/collections/asian/index.html
Universe in Universe Arts of Asia links