Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Asian Art- Korean - Vietnamese - Links

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 14:36:53 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Many on my survey were looking for links for Asian Art. I will be adding
more to my site - but thought it best to post them now so you can browse
them over the summer. Post any additional links you come across for Korean
and Vietnamese art -Several on my survey were interested. I am posting this
to the World list too in case you are interested.

I have many for China and Japan on this page:
If you find some Great Sites over the summer for me to add - please post to
the list.

Here are some general sites I already have listed:
Asian Art
Asian Art.Net
Journey Through Asia - by Eugene Kuo is nice for photographs
Sri Lanka by Eugene is good too

Here are some additional resources for Asia
Chris Witcombe - Sweet Briar College
Freer and Sackler Galleries - Smithsonian:
Metrolpolitan Museum of Art
Asian Art Now -Contemporary Asian Art (many countries represented)
Detroit Institute of Art:
Universe in Universe Arts of Asia links