Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

High School Ceramics Curriculum Needed

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 11:41:10 PDT

Marsha asked me to post this for her (she does not have access to her
ArtsEdNet account right now).
She will be teaching a ceramics course next year for the first time and is
in need of a good curriculum. What do you cover in high school?

This is what I sent to her so far:

I have a page on Ceramics that has some teacher resources:

Check Getty ArtsEdNet:

Marvin Bartel's lessons: his home his email address

also check Kerry's site:

Overview - Huntingtom North High School,%20II,%20III,%20IV.htm

Maize USD 266 - curriculum (scroll down to ceramics - pdf files are hard to
read -enlarge)

Kenai Peninsula Borough School District

Thanks in advance for any help you can give Marsha.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department