Elementary and Middle School Sub Plans updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 10:10:11 PDT

Thank you to all who submitted elementary and middle school substitute plans
(linked from IAD Lesson Plans page). Some of my survey respondents wanted to
hear your ideas. I have updated both files. I am embarrassed to say I didn't
save the email of the person who sent me the Gerald Brommer video worksheets
for Elements and Principles of Design (for some reason, I only had your Word
documents in my folder). If you see this - please send me a quick note so I
can add your name to the submission.

I am sure more ideas will be added over the summer.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/