Re: lindamood-bell

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 07:10:25 PDT

Long ago, I was a Lindamood tutor at Monterey College in California - the
program was for Asian immigrants and some hear impaired people - I have
since taught in public schools for years, and I do believe that the
disability that Lindamood was created for does exist and is often the
problem in spelling that students have. I do not know of current programs
in my area.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---