I'm Off to Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 04:08:46 PDT

Don't bother with a reply to this e-mail. I'm off to Taos,
New Mexico in about two hours. I won't check my e-mail
for weeks and my mail box will shut down in a few days
from overload. It's been a great year and it's getting
better. 50 years of sweet retirement ahead. I wish
everyone out there a great summer. Don't forget to
visit your friends, Hug your kids and make love to that
someone special. I'll talk to you after a refreshing two
weeks in New Mexico.
                                                Woody

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons