resigning vs riffing

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 02:11:24 PDT

I agree with the others DO NOT WRITE THE LETTER by Friday as requested/:Think
about it? why such short notice? Why the pressure? the
administration probably doesn't want to pay the un employment
benefits that go with the riff. Do you want to resign????? I am guessing
not. Write a letter defending your program and your commitment to the
arts,ratehr than a resignation. If you wrote a leeter get it back.... Call
the people at the state level. Find out your rights. I truly hope there is
a union to help you. Unions also provide you with legal advice.
Good luck Randy in Maine

---