Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More Student Art on Artsonia

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 20:45:37 PDT

Hello everyone,

Earlier this year I started publishing some of my
students' artwork to I have recently
added a ton of new stuff to that collection. If you
are interested in seeing our work go to
and search under St. Gilbert. I just added more today
and may be adding a few more tomorrow. It takes a
little while before they are viewable so if you visit
us in about a week we should have everything up.
Thank you and enjoy.

Kimberly Hutts

Do you Yahoo!?