lindamood-bell

---------

From: artzyal (artzyal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 18:14:38 PDT

I know this is not art related, but thought with this list someone may be able to give me some info.
If anyone has first hand experience with this program or have had students that attended, could you please let me know thoughts on the program, did it work or not. Did the student/teacher/parents see a very big change etc.
You can email me on or off list.
Thanks so much.
Allison

---