Art - Math - Science Integration - Sax resources

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 13:49:12 PDT

Dear Elementary Art Educators,

I just got my Sax Visual Resource Catalog...Turn to page 34 for more
resources for art/math and art/science integration.

Science Art - for grades 2 thru 4 - by Schecter has over 50 learning
activities....#572-623V - $14.95

Math Art: Projects and Activities - by Ford-Brunetto - grade 3 thru 5 - has
31 activities...#572-620V - $12.95

and on page 35 - Making Connections: Interdisciplinary Art Activities - By
Ervin - grade 5 thru adult....50 activities to explore concepts and
connections in art, science, math, language arts, social studies and music
from cultures around the world.... #572-380V - $19.95

If anyone has purchased any of the resources I posted - could you give a
brief review? Maybe post some of the activities from the books.

I do have some links on my art - math -science page that might be helpful:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mathsci.htm
BJ has many more links in her Back Flip folders:
http://www.backflip.com/members/bjberquist

I found some links the other day that I will be posting to the list, too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. Thanks Judy Nagel! I actually got two of them today.

---