Etched Jewelry Lesson now on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 09:04:24 PDT

Good news!

Linda Woods has sent me her etched jewelry lesson and it is now on
Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Linda-jewelry.htm

I have it linked from Middle School Lesson Plans and High School Lesson
Plans. Linda did this with 6th graders. Christa Wise has done it with high
school. I hope to add some high school work to the plan this summer (Kris
"introduced" me to a high school teacher).

See more work from Linda's students:
http://www.sjs.org/classes/lower/art/6thJewelryThumbs/index.htm

Jewerly lesson plans are needed for IAD. Please send when you get some time
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I would like images to go with the plans. Jewelry
Internet links are also needed.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com