Re: art room design

---------

From: PROPST, JAN (THSJMP01_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 08:48:28 PDT

Robin,

Twelve students???? WOW! I think I could put 12 students into any
space! We are in the process of moving to a new school in two years with
a smaller studio space. I designed vertical slots to go about all of
the cabinets (ceilings will be high) so that students can store artwork
portfolio style. This may free up some supply storage or work space
below.

Happy trails!

Jan in Holland

---