professionalism on my way out the door

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 06:25:47 PDT

Okay, I've been offered the opportunity to resign in lieu of being terminated
in this RIF- but I have to do it by Friday. Can someone advise me as to what
you write in a letter of resignation? I have every confidence this district
will be hiring more art teachers in the foreseeable future, so I need to come
up with something appropriate, and the phrases that are coming to my mind
aren't quite it. . . .

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---