Re: Artclass woes--

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 05:48:44 PDT

Good article, Joseph. thanks for sending it. I can't wait until this trend
moves to the midwest. I have been thinking, lately ( dangerous, I know) that
if arts education ever does find it's way to respectability in the educational
system across the US,
it will be in spite of the NAEA and not because of anything they have done to
help the cause. I am very discouraged at their lack of pro active stance in
this arts cutting era. Just my 2 cents.
Betsy