Re: little duckies

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 21:52:38 PDT

6/4/03 8:12 PM~ lindwood@webtv.net~lindwood@webtv.net~

Your spirit is awesome, MaryAnn! have a great time with those jumpin in
the castle, cake eatin' little folks. Wish I could be here with my 6
lucky duckies. They can't wait.

Linda

I'll have their books for them early next week...in the mail...all those
beautiful things your kids contributed to my book...made it so special. I
will include some postcards for them with the book cover on the front. Kinda
fun.

MaryAnn

MaryAnn F. Kohl
Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.