Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

American Artist Links - Updated on IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 21:39:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators (especially survey respondents),

I have all of the American artists you listed that you cover in your
classroom linked from my site: All
American artists on the elementary and middle school list have been linked.
If I missed any - do let me know.
General information about artists and some of my favorites:

More African American Artists:
More information about African American Art:

I will be adding more to Mexican Artists (post your favorites):

List members have requested more links to contemporary artists. Please post
artists you use or have used in your classroom. Folks also want to see more
links to Canadian artists - post your favorites. If I get enough, I will
make a separate page for Canadian artists. I also need artists from South
America - post ones you have come across. I also need more Latino artists.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department

P.S. for MaryAnn Kohl - I noticed I had left Bridget Riley on the elementary
list I sent to you - She is British.