American Artist Links - Updated on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 21:39:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators (especially survey respondents),

I have all of the American artists you listed that you cover in your
classroom linked from my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/america.htm All
American artists on the elementary and middle school list have been linked.
If I missed any - do let me know.
General information about artists and some of my favorites:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/artists.htm

More African American Artists:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Af-am2.htm
More information about African American Art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/afri-am.htm

I will be adding more to Mexican Artists (post your favorites):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mexico.htm#FINE

List members have requested more links to contemporary artists. Please post
artists you use or have used in your classroom. Folks also want to see more
links to Canadian artists - post your favorites. If I get enough, I will
make a separate page for Canadian artists. I also need artists from South
America - post ones you have come across. I also need more Latino artists.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for MaryAnn Kohl - I noticed I had left Bridget Riley on the elementary
list I sent to you - She is British.

---