Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Jewelry sites needed - new ones added

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 19:28:47 PDT

Dear Jewelry and Metal smith teachers.

One of my survey respondents is looking for jewelry sites:

>>Jewelers and Metalsmiths, Tiffany, Rene LaLique(sp), also metals as
>>to periods or movements in art

Can you post ones you have used or run across. If I get enough, I will make
a separate page for jewelry and metalsmithing. I appreciate your help.

Linda Woods sent me some sites that I have added to Arts and Crafts:

DO check out Linda's site - she has added more 6th grade jewelry that is
Lesson plan to come this summer.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department