Jewelry sites needed - new ones added

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 19:28:47 PDT

Dear Jewelry and Metal smith teachers.

One of my survey respondents is looking for jewelry sites:

>>Jewelers and Metalsmiths, Tiffany, Rene LaLique(sp), also metals as
related
>>to periods or movements in art

Can you post ones you have used or run across. If I get enough, I will make
a separate page for jewelry and metalsmithing. I appreciate your help.

Linda Woods sent me some sites that I have added to Arts and Crafts:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm

DO check out Linda's site - she has added more 6th grade jewelry that is
AWESOME:
http://www.sjs.org/classes/lower/art/6thJewelryThumbs/index.htm
Lesson plan to come this summer.

Judy Decker - Ohio