slab roller

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 16:33:15 PDT

Hey, does anyone else have a piece of junk slab roller? I may have asked this before but I don't remember getting any responses. I've had it fixed once before only to have it break shortly afterward. I'd love to chuck it out, but it's only four years old. Suggestions? Loose wires and fraying canvas- it's a mess...