Re: flat cardboard for backing

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 16:29:28 PDT

I just use the boxes that my paper comes in, or other big cardboard and cut it down. You could use copy paper lids and cut them. If you really want to order something specific, Judy Nagel will know if Sax has something.

Aust ArtClasses <austart@bryanisd.org> wrote:
D.oes anyone know where you can order 4x8 sheets of cardboard
for backing of artwork.? I have been able to get from a local
frame shop but can no longer do that.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Director of Visual Art (K-12)
Bryan Texas