Re: lunch with Thacher Hurd (and your book party)

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 16:04:31 PDT

lunch with Thacher HurdOh MaryAnn, that sounds wonderful. I'm sure the
children will remember it forever. I know I would. Just think, when some
of them become teachers or art teachers, they will use your books as a
resource. They will tell wonderful tales about when they met you, and how
you honored them!

Nice Work,
Leah