Re: art room design

---------

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 14:02:55 PDT

Robin, Do as much up the wall storage as you can (file cabinets, book shelves, storage cabinets - all stacked). I have two schools; moved from a room with no light to a wonderful portable flooded with light in August. And yes, you guessed it, am now in the process of moving from a wonderful portable to a corner of the library at the other school. Next time they tell me I have to move I will retire. I have three years to go so I am hoping it will not be before that. I have so much stuff at both schools that I do not think these weary bones can take another move. I went to a "scratch and dent" office supply store and recommend that you check out something like that. They had three and four drawer lateral file cabinets for around $100 each. Good Luck Linda in OK