RE: birkenstock art/camp project ideas

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 13:40:47 PDT

Kristy -

Camp sounds fun!

With yarn you can make Huichol yarn paintings

and you could do mexican bark paintings on brown craft
paper

I think Judy has the links for these on her site, if
not, and you want more info - just ask.

you could do bugs from recycled cans - I think that
idea came from the list and they were fantastic!

also - sidewalk art and mandalas would also be fun.

What is the age range of the girls? Will you have
access to the list during the summer-assuming its
still online?

Dawn