World Ceramics Site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 09:04:45 PDT

Thanks Kevan for posting ArtsConnected.... There is a lot available online.
> http://www.artsconnected.org
An many units are interdisciplinary.

I just found this World Ceramics site:
http://www.artsmia.org/ceramics/

It is now linked from my page on ceramics:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramics.htm
Right now it is under teacher resources. I will need to reorganize the
page....

Judy