RE: birkenstock art/camp project ideas

---------

From: Puhl, Kristen K (puhlk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 08:38:57 PDT

Thanks for the link! I'm trying to come up with ideas for a Girl Scout camp I'm working at this summer (in the Hamptons!!!) and this definitely helped me out! I'm sure girls would love decorating their flip flops.

On that note...does anyone have any good camp projects that involve basic materials like yarn, paint, etc...? The camp doesn't have a huge budget and their existing materials are quite "crafty." (I'll be student teaching in the fall, so my teaching experience is limited at this point.) I'm driving out there from Wisconsin, so I'll be able to take some supplies with me, but nothing too large. Thanks for any tips in advance!

Kristy

---