Re: pastel fixative_Hairspray?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 07:18:07 PDT

Larry and All, FYI There is a new fixative from the makers of Prismacolor
called Prismacolor Tuffilm and it is recommended for pastel, charcoal and
pencil. It can also be used on paper, layouts, photographs, printed
material, models, signs and ceramics. It is available in Matte and Gloss
and can be found on pate 13 in the Sax catalog. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com