Re: John Biggers

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 00:52:30 PDT

Linda - I just remembered more...

Our grad. class went to TSU for a mural making
workshop. We worked on collaborative murals on
separate panels - these are actually hanging on the
3rd floor of the education building at UH right now.

But, what I remembered that may be an angle to
approach mural making was that we worked in small
groups that focused on universal themes - family,
spirituality, etc.

I guess this would be more appropriate for high
school, but its another idea anyway - Dawn.

took kids to see his retrospective