Textiles of Native Americans

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 17:01:13 PDT

Someone was looking for Native American Textiles....I don't remember which
list so I am posting to all.
I found this site from the Smithsonian today and added to my resources.

Textiles of the North American Southwest
http://educate.si.edu/textiles/

Added to Americas Cultural Diversity page (click textiles at top):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/diversit.htm

If you find any good sites for Native Ameriacn Textiles - please post them
and I will add them to my resources.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department