Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

How to Stay Creative - and Art Critique Guide

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 13:12:04 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Amy Ropple posted a lesson she did wiiht her 8th grader - How to Stay

I have this linked from Middle School Plans. In looking on Marvin Bartel's
site for Creativity links to add to the lesson, I came across this lesson on
Student Art Critique: This is good for class critiques
of student work. I imagine it could be geared down to elementary too.

It is linked from Middle School and High School Lesson Plans both.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department