How to Stay Creative - and Art Critique Guide

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 13:12:04 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Amy Ropple posted a lesson she did wiiht her 8th grader - How to Stay
Creative
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/amy-creative.htm

I have this linked from Middle School Plans. In looking on Marvin Bartel's
site for Creativity links to add to the lesson, I came across this lesson on
Student Art Critique:
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/critique1.html This is good for class critiques
of student work. I imagine it could be geared down to elementary too.

It is linked from Middle School and High School Lesson Plans both.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/